Thursday 30 January 2020

Fuck that hurt

And it still hurts. It's an injury now. But, as I always tell people who are suffering and I have a need to mansplain pain: it should hurt less and less each day. 

Truly funny part is that my eyesight is messed up. It's rather funny. Assuming this is a consequence of  A LOT of anti-pain injection into the face and the eye muscles have gotten some via the bone marrow. Or something. Either way, can't focus and the rest of the face is, just, like, ye, nobody cares. Can't sleep though, yet, and am hungry. But took a little water and it felt like I was stabbed. 

I should probably convince the General the only way to combat this sort of torment is to take me to a bookstore. Warm blankie padding didn't quite work, gentle sex didn't quite work, he bought me a yummy bagel, but can't eat. So, books ... never faced a pain that couldn't be quenched by books.

0 comments: