Tuesday 28 January 2020


Should I be concerned that the dentist who agreed to help me asked me to come at 8 in the morning although his working hours are officially starting at noon?

I mean, I DID write him a very detailed letter about how I feel.

Is it normal they ask you to come so far removed from every other client, just in case you try to break the chair and escape through a wall, or is it the expected screaming?

What is the legal amount of anti-anxiety medication available over the counter these days, I wonder?*

*Good thing I'm so anti-drug and I advocate for feeling everything at the same time all the time. My hands are already shaking, but ... I am still here. It's also kind of helping my prose. I'm reaching Lovecraftian depths of horror and despair in the scene I'm writing this week.

0 comments: