Friday 31 January 2020

Oh, my brain

I cannot tell you how my brain rewarded me for the shitty pain I endured and almost completely braved yesterday: I dreamt tonight of being in a petting zoo of baby animals. I kid you the fuck not. I was in some group which left me behind to go see or visit something else and inside the building near where the bus parked, was a sort of a shop/veterinary center and just as you walked in there were cages ob baby animals and a small enclosed area where you could let them out and play with them. All the animals were super cuddly, super friendly among each-other and really quite demanding your attention. There was a baby owl that loved to be tickled and it had one of those lazy rotating heads and one huge eye always closed like a timer egg. There was a dormouse with a belly full of food, stretching on its back for me to tickle it, fuzzy warm chubby belly. Huge black eyes and thin pink ears and a coat so soft like silk. There were bunnies and kittens, puppy dachshunds and baby otters. Everything there for me to cuddle and pet. Just me, just sitting on the jigsaw mats, playing with warm fuzzy creatures. 
    Ah, brain. I love you, too. 

0 comments: