Saturday 26 November 2022

Dear diary ...

It's almost the end of the year. They just turned on the winter lights in the town center, so the bustling makes it all feel extremely festive. So I feel like it's the end of the year.


Been a crazy year. So much has happened. A new niece! A new lens! A new camera I can almost use... I purchased SO many Dedoles socks and undies and even quite a few Merino wool knickers, which cost a buttload, but are the comfiest I have ever worn. My bum loves the wool, loved the sense of airiness and warmth. And the Dedoles socks, well. They are the cutest to exist. 


There have also been inks that words cannot describe, nibs and glass pens, the whole epoxy laboratory, soooo many books, the majesty new gun I bought for G with all its bells and whistles, and so many wonderful tidbits, half of them on AliExpress, and not at all that few new materials from the German stores. 


So far, everything has been lovely, although of course new laws, new taxes, new political stupidities will surely darken some of the skies in the future. I need to try and live up to the resolution of the last year and expand my business to small stores and shops worldwide... A new format, a new style, just for the slightly more 'mass' production. The goals for 2023 are: a tiny new car just for myself and the doggies (Fiat 500 possibly or any other three-door smallest kind), more dogs!, a telescope and a pilot license for a Cessna. Oh, and of course, at the top of the list, taking G to Iceland for a few weeks, driving him there. 


Half realistic goals. Half achievable goals. If the stars will have it, fickle little bitches, shining down on me like Gatsby's green light :)))))

0 comments: