Saturday 13 July 2019

Back to block


Back. It's crazy how fast that week went around ... None of the things I said I will see I saw and of the nine people I wanted to drink with I had coffee with four. Three of those days were spent indoors writing, of which I got MOST of the text down. Second most 'fuck you' line of the text: "It's a little hard to threaten someone who's had sex with Sephiroth AND Mewtwo." I know. Tolstoi is kicking himself.





Two items sold during, shipped by now and I went to visit my bruh's grave and went to a marketing seminar and walked a LOT. Took photos of four different atlases, the horse of which looks surreal, like a mask of a forest creature. Will post more pickies. Tried learning how to type a wee better, gimme another while ... The PC keyboard G gave me happens to have the exact same system as the one on the yogabook, so albeit I am not too quick to keep it, I have nothing to use on gaming keyboard other than the... keys ... but here are advantages.


G and I fucked so much once we got through the door, we invented a new position. I am serious, I don't think anyone's ever done this pose because I certainly haven't and trust me, I subscribe to a LOT of informative sites. Do not even know how to describe it. But it is a goooood pose for a small female and a large male, if you want to also use your hands. There are 245 sex positions in Kama Sutra and this one is not listed. Just saying. We were THAT 'ye, I missed you a little, but I was too busy to really dwell on it ... ah, fuck it, take, take me now ...'

We seem to have two new plants in the house. I don-'t trust them. They look nice in the beginning, but then things start to grow on them and next thing you know a cat eats the pepper and explodes.

Started watching Stranger Things 3. Will admit that Louis XIV. pool boy who now seems to be the main antagonist, besides Russians and creepy things, is not my type but I suppose I will soon be that age when he could be. 

G's Real World kid finally graduated, so that's a reason to have four buckets of spicy chicken wings in our favorite restaurant and then dessert. And G had his first honey harvest, although WHERE the little fuckers got the materials from, I will never know - it rained almost every day anything came remotely in bloom. Am going to paint him some nice label for the archives jar.

I now also know some ice-coffee glasses have faces.



0 comments: