Friday 5 July 2019

In Ljubljana fer a few dayz...


Okay, maybe getting fudge all over my fingers just before I start using a touch-screen notebook is not the best idea … But this baby s gonna have to learn how to like it rough if it wants to become my adventure companion. Also, I should probably stop typing like I,m retarded and learn how to use all ten fingers and keep my hands still…. Once I find most of the symbols on the mystery keyboard, that is … No apostrophe yet. No hyphen in sight.

Man, the cream on these coffees sure does evaporate at haste … Good coffee, though. Well prepared.

I love this city. I don't think I-ve been here in a year … It-s the closest we have to a large city around here, not in terms of size but spirit … Cathedrals and river boats, tattoo parlors and fast-food BBQ, chilly and sunny one moment, damp, gray and sticky the next. I really need a private Instagram account. Five sparrows are twitching on the chair opposite of me, asking if i-m gonna finish that cookie.





0 comments: