Saturday 17 October 2020

A fan!

 Someone wrote me a fan letter! Like, a properly unknown individual who read my book wrote me how much he liked it. I had no idea people actually did that! I just like to print my shit! Never expected anyone will actually read it!


Fuck, I had two great ideas for short stories, plus and interesting sex dream, but I just have no time. I wake up and mull, eat, nap, wake up and mull, mull, mull some more, G goes to work, I drink another coffee, muuuuull. I made SO much new paint. I have more. I ordered more supplies. Should have posted by now, and really must as I am running out of money, but I am just loving it. Haven't even gotten to the 'school grade' yet, yet alone the shimmers. Fuck my hands are cracked so badly and my eyes are a mess. I weep like a little bitch every night to wash them out, watching shitty puppy rescue videos or something. 


It just occurred to me I have never been to Louvre. No idea how that happened. I think I may have just forgotten such an obvious mishap. Emotionally extorted G into promising to come with me. I think of all the shit humans do, cause, promote, cash in and sign themselves under, once, just once, art is a tribute to a pursuit of grace and elevated beauty. Even if half the art depicts slaughter, rape raids, conquest and trickery. 

0 comments: