Thursday 31 December 2020

Is it possible to have such intense anxiety that the entirety of my musculature aches? That I've been so tense I'm getting muskelfiber? I've been doing that thing again, when I try to find humour in horror, but as we all know, that usually results in me detonating over a jar I can't open or the cat sneezing too loudly. 


Or it could be I showered yesterday and sat with moist hair in a room with the window cracked open. Sounds way better. 


You know, if it just so happens that it turns out my mum can't live without my dad, imagine the poor dude in heaven, just about to embrace his newfound youth and freedom, and her voice coming up behind him, reprimanding him for chasing tavern maidens. It would give only half a positive meaning to the phrase: they're together in heaven now. :))


Ye, that's my humour in horror. There are just some things you can't steer no matter how hard you try. 

0 comments: