Wednesday 8 September 2021

Some pickies from the Bloska trip: I will post more and explain in more detail, promise. Pinky promise.

Our first 'active' trip - I booked G and I for a four-day driving excursion around a part of the country we're not all too familiar with: as Slovenija is shaped like a chicken, the western 'leg' is a part we know the least about. So, the plan was to just throw ourselves into a schedule we were neither told too much about nor needed to know. Poor General was planning on skipping the last day and complained half the trip, but in truth, he was loving it. It was really cute. Good food, good tempo, a ton of new info to sound smart about. 

The trip was scheduled around old forlorn bunkers and tunnels, old castles and village churches, caves, museums and so on. Our guide was a chatty old gentleman - the group was just six people - and he could talk about almost anything you asked him. The sort of job I would be born to do, if I enjoyed humans. 


These are the pics of a sight each. There will be more, as I took tons. 


I think this is my best one of the whole trip, an expedition into a cave













































0 comments: