Thursday 26 May 2022

Effiing Warcraft

Had a bit of a medical scare today, one of those... non-life-threatening but life-altering situations. I was really scared, to be honest, and hated the idea - basically, one bad news could knock me into imminent menopause, depression, loss of libido and overall getting fat and old and just ... not yet. I didn't want that yet, even though telling G that he may be looking at a future of blowjobs only, caused him to light up like a kid getting a balloon. Idiot.

      But, at least for now, the reproductive parts were not a problem. There is still something wrong with my tummy, it is not about the lady parts, for once. Doesn't seem to be about the bladder, colon or the spine either. So, I've no idea. But I cheered up significantly, even though my concentration is still null. 

      I've been trying to draw, got nowhere. G suggested I get a month-worth subscription to WoW, which I've all but abandoned lately. Not that it hasn't crossed my mind. To play just at random, maybe, start anew somewhere, maybe even as an Alliance... Not much left for me at the Horde. It was all a big joke in the end, really. I hate the Horde without Him. 


      So, I sign up, log in, start as this cool Creole-looking worgen on some shore - levelling rather speedily ... And there is a fashion show happening right down our street as part of the summer-starting celebration... During the doggy walk, I had plans to photograph some of the hot ladies in their cool outfits and just enjoy the evening.

      And all I could think of was getting home and getting to level 6. Stupid fucking Warcraft. It hooks you in an instant. I feel like such a spy. Seeing Anduin and hearing how bitchy the Horde have been lately ... Oh, the good old times. When we were still mortal enemies - mortal being the operative word. Good times. We were so naive. 

0 comments: