Tuesday 24 May 2022

Mischief of a cynical period

Everyone knows one of my ovaries was knocked out of cadence a few years back, so now I mostly get my leakage 18 or 38 days in, give or take. It used to be either 18th, 28th or the 8th of next month, but never the same. Poor Clue has been doing its best to predict them. However, there is another fact that's difficult to explain, unless I attribute a lot more personality to my cunt than it already has.

     The timing scheme. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence or that I was unlucky. You know, getting it on the first day of summer vacation or on the day of the exams.. But then I also noticed, THOSE last a lot shorter.

    The latest episode was my Saturday wedding photo gig: the period was said to happen on Wednesday. It did not happen on Wednesday. It also didn't happen on Saturday morning, as it usually does (I wake up and sense the oncoming deluge) or, say, evening - no, it happened smack in the middle of the day, the middle of the job. And when I say deluge, I mean the mucus unplugged and my pants looked like I had just aborted triplets. I honestly believe my body deliberately accumulates three days worth of the discharge just to fuck with me. Because now, few days later, my normally 8-day lasting episodes, is all but done. Just some spotting left. 

     Game on, bitch. I carry SO many emergency supplies pockets (in every bag, almost every large pocket), that truly, all I need is two minutes away from civilised society, to get myself fixed up. The Clue needs not to apologise for failing prophecies yet again. This is a complicated affair. 

0 comments: