Monday 27 June 2022

Am again spitting bits of a tooth, though at least for now I am slowly starting to comprehend losing a filling is not as catastrophic as, say, breaking your face by being clumsy. By checking out the various dentists' offices, none of which are responding to my mail, I start to notice it's not even all that unusual. So I now hope not to break the rest of the walls still remaining (it WAS, technically, a third of the tooth that's broken off) by consuming food which can be devoured without chewing and has a ton of calories. Thank the gods for honey.


In the meanwhile, both our fans AND the AC are on full blast, doing their best to keep us sane - it's 35'C so far, with a heatwave barely starting. Yes, I am sore all over, however, walking out yesterday to stroll the doggo, despite it being 8pm, my dizziness returned after half an hour and I needed to return and hide in the cold bathtub. No matter how beautiful I find summers to be, they are hell here, in this filthy little city. Whole different story at G's parents' place. 95F in the country is like 70 in the real world. I am soaked in sweat even if I go out at 5am. Some weird rain keeps on falling from small puffs of clouds, only making everything more humid. 


0 comments: