Saturday 4 June 2022

And today my hand looks like it swallowed a tennis ball...

Gods, yes, my doctor is attractive, but I swear I am not deliberately maiming myself. I only visit them, like, once every three years or something, I am too embarrassed otherwise. 



I'm even getting these weird blistery thingies... Fun times.

Not saying this isn't deserved. I was being arrogant, fully aware that after we rob them of the honey (acacia, nomm nomm nomm), making room for chestnut (which needs to be removed, ere it gives them acidic poopoo), they will be in a homicidal mood. But it was a strenuous day and I wanted to help G, who was to return the combs to the hives. I said: gimme half, I'll start from this end and we'll meet in the middle. Neither of us was using the smoking thingie.

       Of course every time I opened the lid they came at me like arrows. And I knew which hive is the most aggressive, but I still totally ignored the onslaught. The savage bjash got me THROUGH the 3mm leather glove I paid good money for! And of course my brain immediately pitchen in, as my brain as an asshole: you do know this is your most protected area, right? Everything else is just a thin layer of canvas ....

       Haven't slept a bit tonight, it hurts insanely, like it's going to explode. Also tinkles, itches, burns and looks so funny :)))))

0 comments: