Monday 6 August 2018

Carob

Still in heat wave. I'm coping a wee bit better; it's ACed where I work and the ride home is breezy, then I rest and go out late. Dog may be in rutting season, not sure, or she's just cranky. Drink a lot of water. And milk. General bought me a tiny rear view mirror for the bike. I am still unpleasantly clumsy and kind of a paranoid. Saw a wreckage of a car which got hit by a freight train the other day. One of the old cats on G's parents' farm was killed by a combined mower. One of my parents' dogs is sick from heat. It's BlowjobWeek for me, a week later than usual. I feel overall unpleasant and uneasy. 

That said, and supposedly it's not a brain tumor, my sense of smell has returned almost full fledged - after 30 odd years. MyMaja explained eating vegan, organic, raw, eco, bio, super fancy healthy food sans gluten, as I am these past two weeks to no fault of my own, causes the body to clean up and the senses to sharpen - mainly the sense of smell. It's absurd how much I am smelling. I didn't even know people can do that. I can smell wet trees as I pass them, car fresheners, drinks, bad stuff, flowers and coffee for miles - I can smell freaking apples if someone is eating them in the next room! ... On the minus, as it turns out, the left of my eyes is a lot worse off than I want it to be. I am still far better off regarding sight than my peers, it's still an almost flawless vision, however allowing light to come sharply though all those lenses all these years, has somewhat blurred the left. Not happy about that. I want to be a 40 year old sniper :P

Too tired to really read or write much, I do spend a lot of brain time in a loop of fan fiction or the like. I miss music. Overheard a good Otherside cover by two girls on the street, so I'm murmuring that a lot. Some lines of dialogue pop up from time to time, some conflicts, roof chases. I added a scene to 'Elf sex Crime' in which it is explained why Kay was the one asked to come help with the investigation - Spiff, accusing her of faking her indifference, remarks he was in on that meeting, he saw the letter and recognises her pen and handwriting: she once wrote to all elf kings on the land to draw attention to a slaver's market where an elf woman was being sold at, enabling the woman's prompt rescue. 

Also coined two lines, one about losing virginity orgasm ("Seventeen years of being curious exploded out of him...") and another about being in lust with someone in broader terms: I felt from time to time I put myself in disadvised situations just for the off chance of running into him. His body reacts every time I touch him, it swells - I cannot get enough of it. Nobody fucked like him. Nobody talked like him, nobody thought like him - nobody even looked like him. I was simultaneously terrified and all ovaries


Well, ye. I'm horny AF. It's too hot and I'm too tired and too leaky to do much about it except watch hentai and then near die from over-heating. Besides, I come home in late afternoon, by which time my lover's already left, and I leave very early, when he's only just fallen asleep. He hints at the end of the month, when we are supposed to have a fair hiking vacation in the mountains ... Right now it feels a thousand years away, anything can happen, but it certainly is something to mentally head towards. 

0 comments: