Tuesday 18 September 2018

Okay, maybe not later in the day. But I did write four short Sandman fuck fictions, so... I'm not being idle is all I'm saying :D Every time G has to go to the emergency room, the very sight of all those poor people there, ill or hurt, kicks the Eros-Tanatos in and we have sex all the time. So I get a lot of material for details. Still working on the 'yandere magnet' snippet of the story. I usually write a lot of details for fun, but for the book I cut the juicy bits out to keep it intense. Well, professional. 
       Haha, there was a very good looking man in the X-ray ward yesterday, with a bike jacket and helmet underneath the gurney; he seemed to have crashed  and broke his shoulders... (Though I did hear the rescuers talking when I walked into the main entrance how some other dude was 'aiming for the big branches, but hit too many of the small ones...' which sounds awfully like either a para-glider or someone jumping off a moving train :D ) He was just being brought out when his wife arrived and told the doctors: you'll be taking him back in there after I'm done with him!.. Leaving, once we were done and G's cast has dried enough for walking, I told her good luck and "Chainsaw the bike in half," to which she responded: Oh, hell yes, I'm on it. 
        Not that bikes aren't hot and pretty men in leather aren't super hot. But this dude rode his bike since for ever and knew everything about them and did everything right and now his wife will be wiping his ass for the next six months until his collar is assembled functionally again. I can totally live without a dude in leather on a powerful machine making sexy sounds when it rolls down the street. Heck, G cracked his heel jumping of a kayak in three feet of water. Ye, okay, so he jumped on a sea urchin and then  off the urchin onto a jagged pointy rock, but he still managed to fuck up the tendon and bone enough to get himself into a fracture infection. That's still two weeks in a cast if he's a good boy and does his rest. You can't really do much other than play video games and bump uglies.

I'm off for a few days to give him some time alone. He usually gets cranky after a few days, feeling caged. The dog is also limping, but I think, I hope she's doing better. She's fully used to running only three paws by now and is annoying fast again. In not time she'll be back to her super noisy mode. Everyone knows she's not on her full game if she departs the building without waking up the entirety of the residence list. 

Here's another sunset pic, just to keep you guys curious about the conditions of my brain :P



PS Oh, hey, they actually sent me the books from my list, to pay for the articles published in the travel section. I wasn't sure they'll do that. They sent five, which is amazing, really. Wohlleben's Forest guide is more informative, I half expected it to be more novel-like, as his secret Lives of trees, but he's unusually feisty and critical, which I actually kinda like ... Harari's Sapiens has been on my list for a while; need only Selfish gene now, from that collection ... Tracks though time is a guide through the archaeology parks of these parts ... Slovenia in extremes is a great book, good photos and descriptions of shit like oldest instrument in the world, tallest trees (which I mentioned in my own book, by the way), deepest mines and so on ... And a funny novel-like bio or satire or how you would describe a man's view on pet owners(hip) and his own family included - The Evolution for breeders of lovers of small animals ... :D Funny boy, that guy.



0 comments: