Monday 4 February 2019

Inks and pigments and sketchbooks, oh my...

Touching a wee bit on the subject of my future passion project ... so far I don't like most of the stuff I touch, but slowly, I hope to  ... well, snail crawl out of the fucking depression, as it were. I worked on the logo some, some on the label, I did some bullshit promos which I posted on the so far dormant Insta site ... the one thing that I do look forward to, someday when I have two nickels to rub together, is purchasing the chemicals. Found a local site with most of the stuff I require. I have no idea on the quality of the pigments, but that's tested easily enough. Soon, snail, soon.

... I keep thinking ... how ardently I try to convince the General of these projects... Then I wonder why do I need to convince anyone of what I choose to direct my creativity towards and, all in all, do with my own money? .. but then I remember I have no sense of the reality of my own and if G says it sounds legit, it's legit. If he is not convinced, then clearly I am nowhere near ready to believe (in) it myself.




0 comments: