Saturday 16 March 2019

Chicks gonna be comin' home ta roost


     "One of these days he's going to make a mess not even you will be able to clean up."
      "Ye, well, I don't give up on people when it's convenient."
     "The color of his crazy matches your eyes or something? He's a deranged Old God who thinks he needs to die. Might as well try and stop a collapsing sun. And for what? What do you think he thinks he does?"
     "I think he thinks he's going to weaponize his anger and burn down the world. That the bookless, culture-less wasteland of Samudra that is the endgame of this world is somehow his fault."
     "He may not be entirely wrong. A desert is his style, each grain a tiny corpse of an idea, unrealized."
     "I am not afraid of him, or his anger, or his crazy. Crazy is overrated. People have been trying to convince me I'm crazy my whole life. The fucking Devil tried it and what have I ever done to him?"
     "Took him all of nine seconds to convince you, too."

0 comments: