Wednesday 6 March 2019

Technique-wise, a good small dream. Dream within a dream, to be precise and I was fully aware of both of them and took advantage of it. In one, I was 'Google Earth'ing and wanted to see and feel what the shore Medina would feel like - yes, I know Medina isn't a country and has no shore, but I happen to love the line where a desert meets the ocean and the two ecosystems mix, so that is what my brain Google-Earthed at the time. Zooming down in first person POV as far as the search engine would go, I gradually reached 1:1 - the warm water, the rough sand, the scarce plants. Up the slope the sand was more dune-like and urban features appeared, some houses and people in the distance. Too far to register me, I was able to take off my shirt and just put my skin out there for the sun and the breeze to hug. My only concern was the surf was full of small turtles, some soft and small as garden snails, others harder and tennis-ball size, but still babies. I dug one out to play with it, but had to be careful I didn't step or sit on others or expose them to the predators. Gradually I had enough, got up and walked away, using (it was a man's shirt) to umbrella myself. Once the dream was removed, I was still fully asleep and indoors and was telling someone about this experience, but conscious both experiences were nocturnal.

Oddly enough, later towards the morning, I dreamed about horses. That is probably because every time I hear 'Holding out for a hero', I imagine myself racing on a Shire horse across the countryside. Who's racing with me/chasing me depends on how horny I am. 

0 comments: