Friday 20 December 2019

So proud of the General, he was Batman today ...

Crazy busy - making photos, cards, listings, promotions and above all - because I told G that I will fucking saw him in half if on a DAY before holidays he gives me a credit card and sends me to the shopping mall to 'deal with it (presents)' - he gave me the card today and I actually did fairly well. Met a nephew - the fun one - who helped with suggestions, and Tinka, and I bought some good food for later. Even saved a quarter of the given budget. Go me!
     In the meanwhile, the General was Batman - he saw a no-good man just outside the window in the building entrance opposite, doing very unseemly things with his privates, and he called the police and then helped to chase the sick old man down. There's a kindergarten in our street for fuck's sakes! I do feel bad  - what kind of a sicko must you be to resist the urge to play with yourself in the middle of winter in the middle of the street in the middle of the day. Imagine focusing on the holidays and getting a call from the cops that your father or uncle has been arrested for indecent exposure in the city. The cops actually called G back to tell him thank you and that they got the guy. I could tell G was a little shaken by the whole thing. His brain is so pure, he cannot fathom the damage that could be done if a young mother with a kid from the daycare walked right into the sight. Needless to say we skipped sex today. It just felt icky.

0 comments: