Monday 16 November 2020

 I cannot for the life of me understand people. It didn't use to bother me as much, but it has been bothering me lately. As a hitchhiker, I used to be pretty good at reading people and besides - almost everyone is exactly the same, everyone's got issues and anxieties and ambitions, it's really kitchen-sink psychology. Yet, recently, I just don't get it. My sister and her boyfriend, who last time we interacted shouted at me and forbade me to bring home a puppy for dad, shrieking she will prevent me - which she did, easily, as mum does anything she says ... and suddenly nice to me. Like, extra nice. we're talking a sibling capable of holding a grudge for a decade. wearing her face long around people in a passive-aggressive attitude for YEARS. Or being super smug, having achieved me having to give the puppy away. But no. Yea, okay, dad's in the hospital, but he's often at the hospital. And yesterday G and I go up to take some stuff to dad and the pair tried to give me a phone. Like, a fancy phone. Saying mine's been acting up (I have a Samsung 4, it's as old as most people's feet, but I am oddly fond of it and have no real need to replace it.) 

        I just don't get it. Preventing me to bring home a puppy because dad's old and mum can't handle another load, okay, I could get that, even though it almost looks like they've thought it over and perhaps saw I was right - a puppy Labradoodle WOULD cheer everyone up. But being nice to me, trying to give me a phone? Er .... G says to not linger on it. 

        But, dude, I honestly don't get it. Like, I know I'm half autistic, but this is ridiculous. 

0 comments: