Tuesday 3 November 2020

I managed to unhinge my brain the other day: I got so upset and roared furiously, my blood pressure either skyrocketed or plummeted - either way, I nearly passed out, started seeing double and nigh vomited. This was also when I was one foot in the bathtub about to take a shower, so it was extra tricky. The General had to try and balance me whilst I was wet and collapsing in slow motion. 

             Only I am able to get pissed off so much I damage my own neurological blueprint. 

Something isn't quite right - it's not Covid, even though hits have been landing close to home aplenty - but it is something. Maybe just simple vertigo. Strong coffee helps, and being careful with how I move. Sex has to be minus tussling. (Ah, the sweet, sweet simple missionaries...) Food can't be greasy. Salty, though. So it is pressure. Have I forgotten to eat salt again? Hm ... On the plus side, I am too tired to get upset again. But I have to find another coping method. What fun is being a tempestuous bitch if it makes me queazy? 

             -----------

        Delicious books have been arriving at my doorstep all week: I've re-ordered my long lost Mr.Punch, several illustration tutorials - usually regarding plants or fairy tales; some poetry, comics and a fancy paperback. Should I get everyone books for Yule? The same book? A Nightmare Before Christmas pop-up? :D 

          I've also discovered two shops for tiny packagings: one more serious and one more girly and the girly one has the precise minute boxes I need, together with pretty silk paper and decorative paper bags. I ordered 30 of each, so we'll see if my customer-service gets any classier. So far I've been keeping my "dug out from a necropolis" style intact. 





0 comments: