Friday 12 March 2021

Jackson's Hobbit dream.

Had a really, really good sex dream. Unusually good for my life lately, which is riddled with nightmares and nocturnal anxiety - as it is to be expected. And unusually coherent. I was fucking around in some caverns with Legolas and what's her name, that whiny ranger she Elf character, until we came across the Dwarves - then I joined them on whatever quest they were on this time. We were taken to Mirkwood and this was all fully POV - I was walking up to meet Thranduil with the rest of prisoner-guests of Thorin's company, fully overwhelmed by the guy's unnatural beauty and more than a little energised by how much of a self-assured pompous prick he was. thorough dinner, I kept insulting them and provoking them, as I normally do. Not that he was convinced - the king was more than certain anyone pretending to hate him is just secretly drawn to him. I made the mood flammable by telling everyone the true story of Azog's hatred of Durin folk, then offed to pee. I explored a little, with some of the younger Dwarves keeping an eye on me, as clearly the good vine did not ignore my better judgment. I found some sort of a mural map, which was the only non-carved bordering on artistic expression in the place, so I lingered, noting the totem basin from one of my stories, clearly marked. Thranduil cornered me, posing and mouthing off, and proceeded to fuck me any which way imaginable over half his house - and let me tell you, he's tall. In the dream I woke up while he caressed my hair, recognising the rings on his hand, but was so hungover, I did't even fully register who it was until he got up and I recognised the ever-flawless hair, caping most of his naked body. Then it dawned, my brain vomiting on itself. And the hangover was only a third of my horrific aches.


Really, an awesome dream. The sex was good, the music was good, things smelled nice, the food was good, good banter, consistent scenes, a feeling of excitement, confidence and adventure. I've not had that in my mind in soooo long. 


On a related subject, we planted the lavender saplings yesterday, It's freezing today, so that was the only plant of the lot fit to go in already - everything else will have to wait a month or so, and of course I'm restless. I have so many pretty things to plant!!


G still won't allow me to buy a goat. He's smart enough not to fall for the 'can I borrow 50 bucks and the car for two hours?' again. 

0 comments: