Monday 18 October 2021

In my JK Simmons phase, watching Whiplash on repeat, drumming on everything that doesn't run away from me

Day seven of the coffee withdrawal - the headache is still very, VERY persistent, joined occasionally by a spell of vertigo and a relentless sense of apathy. I miss you, too, coffee. You be a good girl, now. 


My head actually feels like I'm wearing a large iron crown that's compressing my skull and constantly threatens to fall off, taking my head with it. 


Nice hunt yesterday, a fox, a hare and a bird suffered for it, (but a naive house cat got away) but I promise to do worse next time. By the end I smelled and looked exactly like someone who spent five hours crawling, sliding, climbing and marching through a forest, and found not a single edible mushroom. 


In the meantime, while my Etsy store continues to stagnate for reasons unknown, I've launched one more shop (still working on it), a tip jar, new social media branches and connected them all by Linktree. Let's see if that elevates my financial strata in any way. I should probably also get some Blog and TikTok shit going. Though I really have to start a shop selling photographs. I have so freaking many. 


First and latest sets, though. How cute are those mix charts?? 







0 comments: