Wednesday 15 December 2021

 Yes, I may have a bit of a problem: I stole all of the tea mugs we bought for our neighbours and replaced them with slightly less cute and a little cheaper alternatives. The originally-bought were just so damn ... me!! 

      I need some cheer in my life. I'm coming down with something, though I think that's just one of my emotions-overload. By emotions I mean negative emotions, but not, like, horror. Just, a lot of them and none too upper-y. I was supposed to go to Florence, which fell through, thanks, Omicron lockdowns. I was supposed to go visit a friend with another friend joining, but what was planned as a cute afternoon with baked potatoes and yummy cake girl's eve in, minerals museum and shiny city lights, also cancelled. My sis got some unpleasant news regarding real estate, which I just know will snowball into an all-family nightmare when the time comes. Mum wants me to go to her shrink session tomorrow, but I really don't want that. Even her shitty driving appals me so (and she finds my fear funny, so there's that fark joke of our relationship) I will rather take the bus. But I just know I oughtn't to speak at those sessions. It really sucks not being able to trust someone you are supposed to care about. The other of my cats is somehow sick, and could be I ODed on instant Knorr soups. There is a LOT of salt in those and I drank far too many today, to get warm. 

  

       G  is going hunting for a few days. He deserves it. But I hate every moment of not being able to bother him with my shiny shit. The wisdom old as time: women need attention, guys just need some air. 


    On the plus side, the first cat seems to be doing great, restless and angry and eating, and I received some awesome stickers in the mail today, thank you Monika Mitcute!

0 comments: