Thursday 31 May 2018

Anyhoo, here's the forest poem from Insta.... (gotsta work on my cadence...)

 

My forest thoughts escape me now
I'm home, I'm fed and rested
But in the early breath of day
My forest was infested. (By me.)


I've sought out many secret spots
Be-known to mice and snails
The camera much crawling fought
In my pursuit of tales..



Aye, treasure mine, I hold you close, my cherished
These palaces of miniature
This universe of layerness
A shrine to all what's perished. 

Whence adulate is my all say
The tender awe a-trickled
From this wet, fast, serpent's tongue
Of mine, and of my people
 I'll wait for you, I'll find you near
I swear to you this season
The seeds you send into despair
Will lead me back to reason
 You are not grave, you are not ill
Your monsters praise their hunger
The prey salutes the destitute
hollow free of hunters
 Ah, cherished mine in layered cake
The fairest of your poisons rally
Am I a mouse or tree or speck
Within your verdant alley?
 I'm majesty, I know for sure
So did declare this fair ol 'shroom
But who are we to argue her
When kissing her is certain doom?
Do you like me now? asked broken bough
Will I be spokes on wheel?
Or will you burn me hot or craft me bent
Into un-forresty appeal?



 

0 comments: