Wednesday 19 December 2018

Couple of quotes I picked up today at random sources ... :)

Be so positive the negative people won't want to hang out with you ...
:D

"Have you ever fought anyone to the death in real life and lost?" (A random chat guy in Warcraft.)

The starry sky above my head is the moral law at the bottom of my heart.." (Kant)

"And idealist is one who, upon observing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes it will also make a better soup." Mencken. (So, an undereducated idiot?)

Trees are the poetry that the earth writes onto the sky. We cut them down and change them into paper, only to be able to immortalize our emptiness.." (Gibran) - written on a paper poster. Double whammy irony right there, condescending bitches. Is it still immortalized if I just write shit in my blog?

0 comments: