Saturday 29 December 2018

Yeesh, seven below freezing and I got out before seven this morning, to finally walk the stupid dog, who's been giving me 'how do you mean you're going somewhere without me?' look for the past two days. The second day of work yesterday, slightly more stressful than the first - the put me right behind the register and I am not a cashier type a girl. I would be happier working five hours of setting shit on shelves than an hour behind the counter, though time certainly flies when you're worried you've just managed to get yourself fired on the first day for over-charging a customer because your fingers were shaking and you pressed 111 instead of 11 ... *Knock on wood*, I hadn't fucked up, yet. And at the end of the shift, out of nowhere, a shadow behind me. General came looking for me - twice, because he couldn't find me the first time around - to tell me he's made dinner and came to pick me up. Silly bunny. I keep replaying that verse from a song I like: all what turns into a miracle by your embrace ...

World was really pretty today. It hasn't snowed, so everything is in its right form, but covered in frost, sort of glittered all over, slightest hints of color under grey and the sunlight is extremely white. The sun seems to be kind to me these days - I see it when I go to work, all pompous and glorious, and oftentimes it's just setting when I finish. Moon may be a harsh mistress, but the sun certainly is a generous master. I thought of a word to describe the normals. Same as ghilly means 'human/decision maker', so I conjured an alternative to a Normal person - which translates roughly to 'them of meager passions'. 


0 comments: