Monday 3 December 2018

Pussy versus inertia

Incidentally sucker-punched my cat  O.o I wasn't planning on it and even if I did it would not work as flawlessly, but the cat is okay now and we can all go back to laughing about it ... 
       Thing is, Bishop tends to jump on people from the ground up. I know this and when I saw she was going to try it (I am wearing my hoodie now, in winter, but in summer my back is a map of ill attempts at climbing me by a retarded fucking feline), I wanted to raise my hand in a 'stop!' motion. Alas, she's already leaped at a praiseworthy 45° trajectory, elegant as only cats can be, at my face, which is around 5 ft up. My hand was still facing downwards at this point. Knuckles, meet kitty snout. Kitty snout, meet knuckles. Poor thing was punched so hard it fell out of mid-air like a log, like a statue in a still frame, arrested. Didn't even have time to meow or land properly. It took a little while of comforting and soothing her, though I suspect she'll be averse to leap assaults for a spell
       Out of courtesy, because we are decent human beings and do not condone jabbing animals, we left the room to piss ourselves laughing. 

0 comments: