Thursday 20 December 2018

I wonder from time to time if results of medical examinations irk me because I am perfectly healthy, but I am not perfect, period? :D Hear, oh, hear, the egomaniac's rant ... :P
      .. At least I hope I'm perfectly healthy, the bloodworks haven't come back yet. But, yup, again, though I really really hate it, I had to do the whole 'new job doctors must' dance, being poked and prodded, measured and filling questionnaires. Summer check-up didn't fly with this contractor, so, once around we go. The blood nurse was cranky, too, had zero sympathy towards my unease. Others were very polite. There were dozens of us, so it took hours. Results, as per usual, are hanging onto perfection by the skin of its teeth. I have a slow heart, but out of 60 normal beats, I have 59. I have a lesser hearing on one ear, but not the ear itself, something is blocking the canal. (They asked if I have a cold and I said 'you can tell, huh?') One of my eyes had 90/100 less than flawless vision regarding distance and the other had 90/100 regarding proximity. I've shrunk for a whole cm and, well, that one is not so much lack of perfection as it is the abundance of it, I'm a chub chub, but we knew that one. And I really should be drinking more water. It sucks in winter, I am never thirsty at all. I nurse a mug of tea for ages, sipping. Then I sign my name in the show in sepia.

0 comments: