Thursday 2 April 2020


Okay, so I may be having a little bit of a panic attack. Or not really a panic attack but a grief/horror attack. Regarding all that's been happening. An empathy attack times ten. All those poor people left to die in their own feces in nursing homes in Spain, when the staff just abandoned them. How they must have suffered, begging for help, weeping and praying, for water, for anyone to help them reach the phone one meter away on their nightstands, so they could call their children. Just read a local article about the old people crying, scared, when staff in protective suits come to get them in the middle of the night: Where are you taking me? Does this mean I am going to die?

It probably does, mister. 

I shouldn't be watching the news, but G is not here to stop me. He would get angry with me if he knew. So I'm alone here, it's past midnight, crying and walking around the empty house. I may be freaking out a little. 

0 comments: