Saturday 18 April 2020

"So you just threw a napkin on a football field and solved it?"

Love it how neither G nor I know how to boil an egg. He told me to get some hardboiled eggs for tomorrow's brunch when we'll be planting trees above the vineyard. How long does it have to boil? Do I put it in cold or boiling water? "Just figure it out."

Literally had to google it to learn. I think that shit is right between how to operate a spoon and how does a light switch work. 

-
As I probably mentioned a thousand times by now, our bed is elevated and huge, as G is huge. He sleeps with a large pillow and very large puffy duvet. I sleep with a small hard pillow and a tiny thin blankie, because as gravity would have it, he creates a basin and I just roll mostly under him and he's very warm. So, leaving the bed, he's (as he tends to in warmer seasons and it's getting warm now) bunched the duvet and sleeps hugging it and as I was leaving to go walk the dog, he mumbled he's cold. I put my blankie on his shoulder and he said: So, you just threw a napkin on a football field and solved it?

:D

Too cute. Hunky hunk.

0 comments: