Saturday 9 May 2020

G's loving insult #684

Me: "You move your elbow over your face when you fall asleep."
G: "I know. It wakes me up when all the blood's drained from my arm, it's cold and I need to move it. Then I turn over to check on you, cover your chubby kidney, roll your pond-lily out of the puddle and shoo away all the frogs you are likely to snore in."

*The lardy kidney is real, and he does - pulls my blankie over that part, as it tends to be the coldest part of me. Pond-lily is supposed to be my head. Fact is, I drool like a hydrant, especially if I eat or drink anything before we pass out. There really is a gooey pond underneath my face rather often. It would make sense it attracts the local frogs. And I do snore. Even when face-down, apparently. It's a rare and precious talent. 

0 comments: