Thursday 14 May 2020

That one time I almost bought a puppy

(Good thing I have no access to money. Or we'd have two dogs tomorrow.)
       It's probably because mum asked me if I would not be afraid of living somewhere remote and I said not if we had three rottweilers and then we both kind of slowly looked over to our family rottweiler who, hand to heart, tends to make coffee for intruders and asks how they've been doin'. She's the kind of dog who does not understand why aggression should be a part of any kind of confrontation. Having said that, the fluffy puffy 'golden' golden retriever goes straight for the jugular of everyone who comes close to the house, be it health workers, postmen, visitors or extended family. So. 
    Maybe I should get three golden retrievers? 
    
    On a darker note ... sometimes I have ideas which would make for excellent business ideas, but I refuse to complete them, because they are too sad. Another person from G's parent's valley died and he was a lonely old man with just one niece and of course because everyone avoided him, he always go super happy and painfully overwhelmed when anyone finally came to visit. And he was always afraid of dying alone, which obviously he did. It took a while for people to find him. I was thinking of a service which would check in on old lonely people every day. Then again, missing one check-in is normal... Missing two in a row ... three days to check on a dead body. Dunno. I imagine there are already services which provide it. I just don't want to do it. Even though it would be a neat thing to do. Employ a bunch of kids, make some calls. Charge extremely little. 

     On a happy note: I bought some essential oils - no, not for curing cancer or dementia or to lose weight - but to add to the new shiny colours. I should probably test it in advance. And offer it optionally. What I really need is a blueberry essence. I have such neat blue tones. (So far I got lemongrass, lavender, rosemary and vanilla. Perhaps I'll also get sandalwood. Coffee should be easy :D)

    For a little while, it was interesting, checking the news. Now we're back to who owes what to whom and which politicians are blaming whom for what. And some sports stuff. And fake tits on celebrity people. I kinda miss the "damage report!" wave. I thought our land's spokesperson actually did a very decent job, constantly keeping us up to date and keeping it cool and honest. Crisis sobers people up. For about a minute. 

0 comments: