Friday 29 May 2020

Just to humble-brag, two new queens have been introduced to the auxiliary hives (those small ones on the side and the yellow one above the central green, some of which are also split down the middle, housing two half-families) and one covered queen bell (possible new queen being developed) was moved to the ... dunno the English word, but the native word is: prasilcek. It's just too cute. I've even seen the queen-tradesman's garden corner where he only keeps these tiny boxes. Something otherworldly about it. Bottom line, we now have ... seven or eight possible hives? At least six should grow into full stack-hive status by the end of summer. The problem is pastures - it rains just as it is supposed to bloom and the trees have gotten washed off, again, this year, so there is no honey. Not that I care, I only need it enough to feed the tiny buggers. I've no need to pour.
   *Also, I have gotten into embossing. Just a little. Because I found one of G's tools fit for it - may have overshot on the size of the industrial heat gun, but the tiny stamps I'm making are adorable. First thing I made was a girly little name banner for G's hive hut :D


0 comments: