Friday 2 September 2011

Shoots today ga-lore...

First I had this totally odd dream with Steve Buschemi in it. (Probably due to the trailer for second season of Boardwalk Empire.) We were close in the dream and he would sing something to me while we would be having coffee in the middle of the main street at the cafe garden under the trees, but then wouldn't let me peck him on the cheek... Yet Ii was worried he might want to pursue a romantic relationship and although i was very fond of him and he was a great and interesting guy, I just didn't see it... Like I said, it was weird.

In the morning we had shoots with first Tamara (the classic beauty) ...





... and Maruša  (the clownish beauty :)) ...



... and lastly, over at the castle Tabor in laško (damn magnificent scenery), Katarina, the chellist beauty. :) Plenty more to come, but it's pouring cats and chickens out there and I need to go to bed :D there's something very warm and cushy waiting for me there ;))







0 comments: