Wednesday 3 October 2012

The studio photoshoot for the Audition

Time flies and I haven't been posting in all the blog. Bad me. *Faceslap*. But here's some stuff from the Friday's challenge studio shoot - girls had only ten frames and had to pose on their own - against a seasoned model, wearing same promo dresses and purses (and later swimsuit.)
all of them are on the sister site: http://septembrska-avdicija.blogspot.com/

As with studio time everywhere, we were let in later than agreed and then telephoned about an hour before we were supposed to leave, asked to leave because they needed the studio - which was bull. LoL, and the lights were hidden before we got there. I asked the lady who works in the adjacent travel agency about it and she allowed me to search the warehouse behind their storage behind their cellar kitchen - a tiny space, but there they were. Again, I kinda saw that one coming. The only thing that really pissed me of was the glacier speed of the hairdresser. You wouldn't believe me unless you saw the pace with which that lady ironed people's hair when we were already on the clock. Not like she was submerged in water - like she was submerged in honey!   O.o












0 comments: