Friday 9 November 2018

LoL, I TL;DRed my own stoream today, and dreamed I just wiki-ed the rest of the story to see what happens in the end.
       Fucking dreams.
      (In the dream,) I used a shuttle taxi service to get from the station to the port. A kid driving it was using the time between clients to drone-film neighborhoods to try and catch the discrepancies between poor station area and kinda posh seaside area, though you could really only tell a little by the space between houses and the cars. He had a couple of regulars, some of which he also had to drive up to collect, so more or less eight or so people, mostly old ladies, drove with him every morning. While we were still alone we talked about mockumentaries like Making a Murderer and American Vandal, later he tried to observe the other passengers. This was supposed to happen every morning for eight days. by day five I was so bored, I went to Wiki to write the review the kid's project and simultaneously read the summary, to check what happens in the penultimate episode and what is the big finale. (Very little.)
       Fucking dreams. 

0 comments: