Tuesday 1 January 2019

They locked me in the freezer and won't let me drive, even thought it is my plane. But where are the duckies? WHERE ARE THE DUCKIES??

... Might have overshot a little on the painkillers. 
I still had five hours of a really heavy shift, plus a family dinner later, and my headache was starting to graduate to a full blown migraine, so I opted for two safe, easy, light-on-the-tummy and free of side-effects painkillers (Analgin), which usually take care of any inflammation of pain for me... But I realized too late that my faithful supply was entirely fresh out because I gave the whole box to a friend the other day for her toothache. So, I rummaged through my other pills, only to come upon Ketonal, which said 'for pain' on the tag and I recall they gave me that after surgery.

Boy. That is some good shit. It makes sense now people take drugs. Holy fuck but was I happy for about an hour. Warm and pain-free and everyone was so friendly and all the boxes were so interesting. Every time I opened some plastic flowers or Easter arrangements, countless souls of poor Chinese workers who assemble all this stuff came wailing out.

Because I take so few of them and lately lean on the side of clean living, drugs have a ridiculous effect on me. When the General materialized unannounced to bring me the Analgin, I tried to explain they wouldn't let me drive, even though it is my plane, but where are the baby ducks, man?!

All in all awesome day. Happy New Year's :*

0 comments: