Thursday 31 January 2019

Oh, hey, first sex in nine days. Nothing to write on the blog about, everything is still impossibly uncomfortable (the fun parts are too dry and not elastic enough, the rest of the body is tired and sore all over), but y'know, it's a start. That's why G refuses to sleep in the bed. He's not much for holding back. Let's give it another day or two. I get the papers tomorrow and the day after, I'm planning on going for a short walk. On the plus side, I almost finished the Elf sex crime chapter. Bit of a transition from suspense to revelation missing, though it is a nice anti-climax, just how I like them, but other than that it's ready for the grammar peppering. (Where I change the simple words with pretentious fancy words from the little notebook of fancy pretentious words I keep, writing them down as I find them.) 

0 comments: