Tuesday 8 October 2019

He won't say it directly, it's not his way, but when G misses me terribly, he'll call and order: "Stop fucking around and come home already." And by fucking around he means going to see movies I am not supposed to see alone (Like Joker) and eating expensive candy I am not supposed to eat after nightfall (because it gives me tummy ache.) Basically, it just means: come home. I don't like rooms without you in them.

PS On a related subject, drew Garrosh as the 'You love whom you love' prompt. I'm halfway through writing the last chapter of Goose's midriff, where he is the lead, and am wondering if I should include the 'My intuition tells me to hide, weather it out, hope it doesn't start in my lifetime and let it be somebody else's problem when the time comes. My spine, ethics and camera, on the other hand ....' speech.


0 comments: