Saturday 5 October 2019


Wondering if I should go see Joker. I really want to, but I am starting to get nightmares just reading about it. Sure, this bed I am on over the weekend is wildly uncomfortable (missing bars), and the cat is very scary, but still ... I dreamt tonight the family was visiting some castle and one of the genitors tried to hang himself, which I prevented by yelling for help, but then my dad had a heart attack and the last thought before I woke up stiff and sore was 'A life for life' ...
      I also dreamt I was the Scaramouche and a rebel graffiti painter in some castle-school-military establishment, and had to finally run from assassins, because the college had it up with me. It was fun, but I had to leave all my things behind - my shoes, my camera, my clothes, my paints, all of that. And I don't think my life is perfectly whole without those things. Not that as materials they are not irreplaceable, it's just that if I run, I run with them. Other people grab kids or pets or somesuch. To each their own. Because of course then you have to run knowing all of those things got smashed and pissed on.

      Shouldn't have drunk proper milk, either. Tummy got upset. So, plenty of explanations for the nightmares. I kinda really wanna go see the movie.

0 comments: