Wednesday 16 October 2019

Uu, battle fatigue. I posted seven orders yesterday, I mean, wrapped them up and G posted them today. And today I can barely stand. I cannot start my brain, no freaking way could I start drawing something or start to write recipes. I feel almost deaf, inside and out. For this reason, I have not had coffee yet, and it's almost four. Let the brain and body rest.  I might have watched some shows or something before a three-hour nap, but I don't remember which now. I know I played some WoW, ending of the War 4.0 campaign. Everyone in the community is so psyched about 8.3, they are like puppies who don't know whether they want to drink or pee first: what with the recent 'our heads are so far up China's ass, fuck y'alls oppinions' boycott and closing down accounts, it's hard to know what to do. Do we love it and keep playing, do we hate it and close the game down? Difficult decision. Some said there are other games out there, but ... Sure, I play other. But everyone has this one that they deem a cut above the rest, that they love above all others.

The sale on Etsy has proven somewhat successful and I met with my target on the fifteenth, meaning I can now try to experiment a little. I will post another banner and really try to clean out all the listings, before starting a new batch. Then I will probably close the individual items and make them into sets, if there are any left.

I now have quite a few boxes of really various sizes, but the largest are inspiring me to create these shoutout gift packages... I mean, kind of silly, with all kinds of cute shit in them, not related to the original line. I finally, for the first time in my life, understand why people have sales. You really want to clean your shelves and start a whole new chapter. 

0 comments: