Friday 24 August 2012

Buyh-buyh Ninovela Publications ...

A strange self-birthday-present... I feel a little bit bad - I mean, I feel sad and a bit undressed. It took the lady at the administration office the whole of one minute to click a few clicks and print a few pages and my publications company is no more. Three and a half years just - puff! - gone in the dusty pages of history. That was an interesting experience. I thought there will be more ceremony than that, more pain. The ease of it caught me off guard. It didn't occur to me to feel sorrowful over it half an hour ago. In fact I just went to get information, because forums say the process takes three months. Indeed.

I cheer myself up by watching prince Prometheus die again. That's the only person I know who looks at a barren icy waterfall and thinks - this isn't my tomb, it's my cradle. If that's not optimism, I don't know what is. Now I am unemployed. The oddest feeling is, I don't feel so terribly in debt anymore. I should have done this a lot sooner. The best bit was when the lady said - until your accounts are all clear, you can not open another one... 

Another one? It never occurred to me to open another one :D 

... Like a modelling agency, maybe? :D

0 comments: