Thursday 8 October 2015



...
Still deciding...
I wrote a couple of short scenes, mostly sexy stuff, to vent. I wrote a sleazy scene in which Morphei is hitting on Spotter while Kay has to listen to them, because she agreed she won't try to influence the teenager in her intimacy education and he is pointing out she can't hold back enforcing her opinion on everybody. Because he's a sadist when it comes to prudes, he makes his seduction talk almost as bad as that Latino-lover in Spy: "Now you must go, because I fear if I stare into your beautiful green eyes a moment longer, I will fall in love. Oh! Too late!..." LoL.
I had to think long and hard how I want to structure the midrif, and I figured it out, but although I nearly dove right in, started writing the first bit of the second chapter, I think I'm going to go with the last third after all. I want it shorter than others, fifty pages or so, and mainly dialogue. Nooooooot quite sure on the tone yet, but we'll get to that. So much of it was written during the rehearsals for Veris, the anecdotes from that production alone could ...

... Hm.
.... hmmmmmmmm.

Excuse me. Be right back.

0 comments: