Wednesday 9 December 2015

Thing is, when you go to school, when you learn stuff, your horizons really broaden. You get to argue, agree or just question so many lessons. You get to take a stand for something or against somethings and you grow as an individual, you get more substantial as an individuum, 'him/her who is set apart'. And as I learn more and more, I get to decide what kind of a person I want to be. This will never be finished. I learn too much every day. Sometimes it's not so easy to know what ground you are on even. I am an absolute advocate of all life without exception, but - I love a hunter. And respect his skill. I also appreciate war and warriors, but disdain violence and think that when old men talk money, young men get unleashed and back to their barbaric modes, which is something I hope we'll get over any time soon. I think humans are fucking morons when it comes to violence, so far removed from nobleness someone calling themselves a good warlord is a joke. I don't hate my country, but I am a patriot of the planet, not a nation. I believe in no God or whatever shiny, I just think they're a decent face on slippery morals. I completely trust in Free will, but also know that if you're gonna enjoy someone's hospitality, you'll be playing by their rules. Live in a city? Then pay the fucking taxes. The one thing I do not believe in is Equality - you cannot compare people who have spent their lives secretly, quietly helping, building back broken lives of children and families torn apart by petty conflict - to meth addicts who allow their boyfriends to rape to death their two month old babies... Human kind is an extremely brutal force of nature. If I had to chose a side, I'd choose the side of Nature. Put me in winter, put me up against wolves. I'll be okay. Or I'll return to the elements. I believe in the balance. We make up problems that do not exist, so that we charge for remedies that the world doesn't need, which cultivate reactions that need more remedy... We are such uncanny slaves to gain, while we pretend to be evolved. It is a might difficult to forgive actions of people, or their ignorance... the more I learn, the more I realize it is hopeless. But also that nobody is watching me. And while no-one is watching, you can do just about any good deed at all.

0 comments: