Tuesday 8 December 2015

Worst time of the day is winter three o'clock-in-the-afternoon twilight... I get soooo tired. Can't believe the day is already over. Though soon the night will be here, it will get colder and lights will come on and it will be magical again. But the fourty minutes of winter gray in a dirty, tired city is the worst...

...I'm day-dreaming about cca ten hours ago, when I was sleeping, probably snorring, but certainly drooling in a hot bed, in the heavy dark, and in a half dazed state noticed the General was petting my face... His large hand pushed the tresses off my forehead almost one by one hair, brushing against the brow and the closed lids as gently as a butterfly. When I opened my eyes, he was looking at me and smiling; I could mostly just see the teeth :D After I wake up, he stops, grabs and squeezes me and shakes me or bites me, or cries: for fuck's sakes how much I love you!..  and forces us both back to sleep. In summer, going back to sleep at almost five is pointless, but in winter, what are y'gonna do... 

0 comments: