Saturday 7 April 2018

Got vaccinated. It's itchy.

Ran into a whole band of Poke-Go players in the park :D Was afraid they will want to chase and beat me, but they just offered me a place in their team, explained some unspoken rules and sent me a Discord invite. 

Two phone covers arrived in the mail, which G accidentally ordered a good few months ago, cute girly stuff with cats and crystals in it, but I've been so used to his old leather 'I'm an engineer' robust flap cover, I don't want to switch it. Especially since I dropped the phone the other day and then stepped on it looking for it. That is a good cover, that is.

Also chatted with Maggie after several years :D He's doing well and has a little boy. I'm very glad. 

I'm wondering if I should change my handle into TheOneWithTheBeagle :P

0 comments: