Sunday 21 April 2019

Had zero idea this is even possible. Ah, dreams.... (Backcountry skating.)


So, because if you're going to masturbating A LOT regarding the Night King before he is summarily executed, probably stabbed (again, in reverse) by one of the children on the show, fantasizing about skating the rivers and lakes of his realm is probably the way to get his attention. (I don't usually wear many clothes in dreams either.) I had a dream tonight in which I was skating and he was riding (he was naked, but the horse had good ice traction), and when I say skating I mean I was killing on makeshift primeval bone skates up the endless river highways and the whole thing looked approximately like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OujAf-ThhY

I should probably mention that I have only ever seen two movies regarding skating in my life - The Cutting Edge (1992) and I, Tonya (Okay, and Yuri on Ice), and have been in a rink once, when I was really little, usually on my ass. I would never go near a frozen river ever and if I tried putting rollerskates, chances are I would break both my arms within the first three seconds. 

But fuck that was a good dream. 

I'll post some more links...


0 comments: