Tuesday 3 March 2020

And today, for once, and not to jinx myself, albeit I dreaded the location and condition of the tooth, it was not at all horrid. He even checked my whole line and only found four more in need of work, some more, others less. I thought it was a lot worse, to be honest. Maybe because some look really ugly, but are not in truth at all corroded. This one looked terrible, but it was just a filling and some reconstruction, not like the last one, which was literally a corpse. 

General bought me a translation of Dune as a reward. I used to have an en English copy, but lent it to someone, I forget who, and never got it back. And I missed it. So, being a good girl today, I got Dune. It's 10:30 and so far a good day. 

Not to jinx it, just to stress that part again. 

0 comments: