Tuesday 17 March 2020

So peaceful outside. Ah.

I desperately wanted some bread today, so I went to a story which I assumed was safe to buy bread from and got multicolored bagels in all colours - painted with charcoal, red kale, saffron, spirulina and so on, they were really pretty. So, of course, the moment I step out of the store a homeless man approaches me, saying their soup kitchen has been shut down and he hasn't eaten in two days. 

General asked how I managed to spend 30 bucks in a store again and, again, the only thing I brought home was Kraftiq Neskafe. 

Now I have to go intercept my parents on their way to an eye clinic, where they've been told they will be given masks and gloves, but my mum is skeptical and doesn't wanna chance dad. I'm taking protection stuff to them and taking his medical card to go get them medicine. Tons of people standing outside pharmacies, so it's better I go and they retreat back to their castle. 

0 comments: